The growing use of mobile services, changing user habits, and the wide variety of information systems in use today all pose a significant impact to your customer support.
Unhappy customers are quick to use social media – their issues get wide visibility, and so does your response (or lack of it). Your reputation is enhanced, or hurt, by how quickly you can address customer problems.
The objectives of our 360 customer support process template are the following:
• Don’t miss any request, wherever they come from
• Make sure the right agent manages every request with the appropriate information
• Ensure constant quality by handling every request through a single core process
• Get the most accurate reporting in order to drive your customer support properly
The process is :
A customer support case is initiated:
• By an anonymous user from auto-login web form (mobile or desktop)
• By an agent from Bonita BPM Portal
• Via Twitter
General support agents check the validity of the request, and then try to manage it. Valid requests result in a contact and case creation in Salesforce.
If needed, the support case is escalated to advanced support agents, who can also request an onsite visit.
The onsite visit is scheduled, and an entry is added to the field technician calendar.
At any step, the Salesforce case is updated.
Depending on the source of the request, the case resolution information is sent via email or Twitter Direct Message.
An advanced reporting feature allows you to view the cases on a Google Map.